For Leaders Who Are Ready to Define, Develop and Fine-tune Their Marketing Strategies
Sheila Steinmark has been helping marketers, executives and business owners define, develop and fine-tune their marketing strategies for more than 20 years.
One-on-one coaching for leaders who are serious about elevating their brand.
Imagine if you could upgrade your marketing operations to that of a large, profitable corporation. Our marketing expertise and personalized approach are ideal for small to mid-sized organizations looking to drastically overhaul their marketing strategy and bring their brand to new heights.
With Sheila as your coach, you will:
- Bring clarity to your marketing message.
- Redefine your marketing strategy .
- Develop targeted processes and disciplines to drive growth.
- Analyze current branding and marketing efforts.
- Learn to leverage strengths and mitigate weaknesses.
- Gain a fresh perspective on your current and future branding initiatives.
- Develop Experiential Marketing campaigns to deeply engage with your consumers.
- Learn how to focus your efforts on cost effective actions that work for your brand.
Stop guessing and start getting strategic with a personalized coaching plan.
Schedule a conversation to get started with your coaching plan.
Do something different at your next meeting or event.
Sheila works with marketers, business owners and executive to create one-of-a-kind presentations geared towards your unique objectives. No two presentations are the same and that’s because we recognize your goals and event needs don’t fall into a “one size, fits all” model.
Here are just a few of the topics your customized presentation can explore:
- Clarity to Your Communications – Delivering the Message
- Social Media for Businesses – How to Guide
- Social Media – LinkedIn
- Social Media – Facebook for Businesses
- Networking 101
- Presentation Skills
- Marketing Plans and Go-To-Market Plans
- From the Frontlines to the Boardroom
- Women in Business
- Experiential Marketing – Engaging Consumers
- Personal Branding
- Marketing Solutions for Small Businesses
Looking for something else?
Let us know and we’ll work together to create the perfect presentation for your next event.
Experiential Marketing – Engaging Consumers
- Why Experiential Works (examples)
- Strategies for Engagement
- Experiential Marketing Channels & Techniques
- Points of Relevancy
- Measuring Success
- Event Scorecard
- The Plan – Identifying: Who, How, Where, Why, When
- Identify Your Personal Brand – Goals and Objectives
- Elevating your Brand
- Your Elevator Pitch
- Content to Create a Following
- Managing Your Brand
Marketing Solutions for Small Businesses
- Marketing Trends for Small Businesses
- Marketing on a Budget
- Marketing Plan vs. Go to Market Plan
- Social Media 101
- Crafting the Message
Explore Possibilities Today
Schedule your discovery session and together we’ll develop a customized action plan to help you reach your project goals. Whether you’re looking for help with a large scale product release or short term CMO leadership, the MOGXP team is ready to get to work!